- Ticket Information
- About Us
- Plan Your Visit
- For KU Students
- Contact Us
More than just a performance. More than just a ticket.
What we do for you and the community:
- We are community partner, invested in raising the quality of life, education, and active involvement of our residents.
- We promote tourism to the area and our surrounding partners.
- We provide a strong, welcoming environment for our school children to experience the live arts.
- We strive to develop partnerships and cross collaborations that bridge the campus, the counties and the region.
- Our annual audience attendance ranges from 8,000 to 11,000 patrons coming from over a 20 mile radius, with the potential of slowly expanding in the future.
- In addition to our “traditional” audience, our programming is created to enrich the KU student experiences as well as the area college students.
- Depending on programming of student matinees, between 2,000 to 3,500 are children/youth.
- Our annual attendance reflects the make-up of our audience includes roughly 25%-30% of ethnic minorities and the underserved rural population over all performances.
- We have strong PR and marketing relationships with the all the local papers, radio stations, and parent resource materials, as well as an e-news list and Facebook page that reaches thousands of people.
- For financial sponsorship, we have several programs that can be customized to serve your particular interests with solid recognition opportunities.
- We have a future that can be built upon together.
Why we need your help:
- We are a professionally run organization on the campus of Kutztown University.
Though we a part of the University culture and mission, we do not receive program funding for our shows.
We receive administrative support from the University, but all of our annual programming revenue is generated outside of the university budget by our performances through ticket sales and contributed revenue which covers our program and production costs.
We have many great opportunities and ways for you to sponsor a program, series, or help our education and community engagement programs.
To find out about how you can sponsor KU Presents! with associated benefits please contact ourbox office at 610.683.4092 or cassano [at] kutztown [dot] edu
To donate to KU Presents! as an individual, click the link on the righthand side of this page.