- Ticket Information
- About Us
- Plan Your Visit
- For KU Students
- Contact Us
Single Tickets can be purchased four ways!
To see the calendar and select your show(s) click here.
- BY PHONE: Call the KU Presents! Box Office at 610-683-4092. Office hours are Monday - Friday 11:00am - 4:00pm. Credit card orders only.
- ON LINE: 24 hours/7 days.
- BY MAIL: Return our order form attached to our brochure with credit card information or check payable to "Kutztown University".
- IN PERSON: Stop by the Kutztown University Student Union Building information desk (cash or check only), Monday-Friday 9am-9pm, Saturday 10am-7pm and Sunday Noon-9pm.
- KU STUDENTS: please click here for special information about tickets.
- PARENTS & TEACHERS: for information about our Student Matinees and/or workshops available for schools and home schoolers click here.
The Fine Print:
- Youth prices are available to ages 17 & under.
- All children, regardless of age, must have their own ticket and be accompanied by an adult.
- Groups of 8 or more are eligible for a discount of 10% to events except the Children's Series and Student Matinees.
- Convenience and/or handling fees apply to phone, mail, and on-line orders.
- Special Needs: When ordering tickets, please indicate if you have special seating needs. Assistive listening devices are also available.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges unless the event is cancelled or rescheduled.
- All programs, artists, ticket prices, dates and times are subject to change.
- FREE Parking is available in the university lots near the MSU Multipurpose Room. Classes meet on most weeknights; please allow plenty of time to locate a parking space. Click here to view the parking map in pdf format.
- Please arrive in time to be comfortably seated at the start of the performance. Late seating will take place at a point in the performance determined by the artists and staff.
- Audio and video equipment is not permitted in Schaeffer Auditorium.
- Food and drink are not allowed in Schaeffer Auditorium.